They may not all be giving away romance, but readers who love contests will be rewarded with a mother lode of websites offering goodies this week in conjunction with Book Blogger Appreciation Week, September 14-18. Each of the 113 sites currently on the list has agreed to run one or more special contests, awarding prizes today through Saturday.
- A full set of Stephenie Meyer’s Twilight series books from The Literate Housewife Review.
- A graphic novel grab bag from The Boston Bibliophile.
- Handmade beaded bookmarks from I’m Booking It.
- Desert Breeze eBook gift certificates from Reviews by Martha’s Bookshelf.
- A $25 Gift certificate to online bookstore of winner’s choice (Amazon, Powell’s, B&N, etc.) from We Be Reading.
These contests aren’t restricted to just U.S. residents either. Many are world wide. Cycle through and enter all 113 and who knows, you may end up with a full bookshelf by the week’s end.